From: £6.00 / monthChange currency:
|Size||Half Chest (inches)||Length (inches)|
|Size||Half Chest (inches)||Length (inches)|
Share a membership with the ones you love and bring your family together with your passion for wildlife.
Herd members can opt to receive our standard membership pack or select our child add on to receive an extra gift for the younger members of your herd, or to go paperless and make your membership donation go further!
Herd memberships can be for up to six people and include:
- A welcome pack with rhino goodies containing: Save the Rhino logo pin badges and exclusive member t-shirts (choose colour and sizes at checkout) for every member of your herd. Plus, if you select our child add on you will also receive a cuddly rhino toy for every children’s t-shirt you choose and a kids rhino info pack!
- 10% discount on Save the Rhino International merchandise products on our online Shop (please ensure you register as a member first for the discount code to be applied)
- A subscription to our annual magazine The Horn, which will keep you up to date with how your membership is helping rhino conservation efforts (one magazine per household)
- Monthly email newsletters via our RhiNews subscription bringing you the latest news from the field
- Quarterly updates from Save the Rhino International
- Discounts on Save the Rhino International events and lectures
- An online members’ only account on our website to see and update your contact details and subscriptions
We aim to send all orders out by the close of the working week. However, should your order be required sooner, then please do contact us at email@example.com. We are currently unable to ship outside of the UK due to postal charges. Apologies for any inconvenience.
Please be aware when placing orders for international delivery (including delivery to Europe) you may need to pay additional charges such as import duties in order to receive your order. From 1 July 2021 all orders for delivery to EU will be VAT liable at customs, we know that this is an inconvenience for anyone in the EU wishing to purchase from us and we are working towards a solution to alleviate these costs.
We send the majority of items using Royal Mail (the UK postal service). Other services such as item tracking or courier services can be provided, however these will incur extra postage charges; please get in touch before placing your order to let us know your requirements. The easiest way to do this would be over the phone, on (+44)207 357 7474.
Items delivered within the UK will be posted Second Class and overseas items will be sent by airmail delivery, DPD, USPS or P2P depending on the items and destination. Please get in touch if you would like your items to be with you sooner and we may be able to arrange First Class delivery.
We will process your order as soon as possible. Please see the below details for approximate delivery estimates (Please note that a number of our items are printed to order by an external company and can take up to 7 days longer to arrive than the below estimates. Please see the product descriptions for more information):
- UK delivery, 7-10 days
- European delivery, up to 2 weeks
- Worldwide delivery, up to 3 weeks
Please use the above delivery times as a guide before querying a non-delivery, in order to allow time for your order to be processed.
Postage and packaging
The delivery charge for your order depends on the size of your item and your delivery location. Full postage charges will be calculated at the checkout of your order. If you have any queries about what the P&P charge for your item will be please get in touch.
You have the right to cancel an order within seven days of receiving your merchandise. Please return your merchandise in new condition. If you wish to return an item please contact us to indicate you are doing so. Upon receiving the returned merchandise Save the Rhino will provide a refund to the original payment method. Save the Rhino will provide a refund for the original product cost and outbound postage cost. Save the Rhino will not cover the costs of returning the item.
If an item is faulty or incorrect then please notify Save the Rhino straight away upon receiving the merchandise. Please return the products with an accompanying note and we will provide an exchange or refund and cover the cost of the return postage.
You are under a duty to take reasonable care of the goods. The goods must be returned in saleable condition and we would recommend for your own protection that you use a recorded delivery service. Refunds cannot be provided for damaged or used merchandise.
If you would like to exchange an item, you have seven days to do so after having received the item. Please contact us to indicate the details of your exchange. We are able to exchange products up to the equivalent value upon receiving the returned item. Please package and return the item to Save the Rhino International, upon receiving the return, we will process your exchange. Save the Rhino is unable to cover the costs associated with the return of the item or postage for the new item.
Please return any items to:
Save the Rhino International
Unit 3 Coach House Mews
217 Long Lane