Join the Rhino Runners!
The London Marathon is our favourite day of the year at Save the Rhino. Not only do we get to see incredible supporters taking on an awesome challenge, but we get to meet you in person and thank you for making a difference for rhinos, not to mention see a few of our famous rhino costumes cross over London’s famous Tower Bridge!
If you would like to apply for one of our charity places, please apply by completing a registration form. We’ll be in touch shortly after to let you know if you’ve got a place. You will have the loudest cheerers on the day, fantastic fundraising and training support throughout and free Bliss running vest.
Our support for you
On marathon day we have our staff and volunteers at the starting line ready to meet all of our fantastic team. In the afternoon we set up camp in St James’ Park and enjoy a picnic with you and all your family and friends. It’s your well-earned space to enjoy some treats and relax!
If you become a Rhino Runner, you’ll receive:
- A dry fit team T-shirt
- A rhino pin badge
- A pack to welcome you into the rhino runners team
- Regular, personal team emails with advice on fundraising and updates on our conservation work
- Full fundraising and training support
- An exclusive invite to the Rhino Runners Facebook group
- A team Strava group to track your own progress and see how the rest of the team are progressing
- A friendly pre-marathon team evening to meet the other runners and all of us at Save the Rhino before race-day. Receive first-hand advice and hear about the fantastic work you are supporting
- A pre-race team gathering and warm up
- A post-race party picnic with beers, snacks, sandwiches and sweet treats. Your supporters on the day are more than welcome to join too!
- Post-race massage to soothe your muscles after the race