Dragon Mania Legends® Show Their Paws For Global Charity Event
€25,000 will be donated to an animal charity in an event that will involve top YouTube stars from around the globe
Paris, June 16, 2016 – Gameloft, a leading global publisher of digital and social games, announced today a global charity event for their hit game, Dragon Mania Legends®. At the end of the event, €25,000 will be donated to help protect threatened and endangered animals.
From June 16th through June 23rd, seven YouTube superstars and influencers, including Callux, GlitterForever17 and Julienco, will be supporting animal charities represented in the game by seven animal themed dragons added to the Dragon Mania Legends® game in the latest release:
- The Gorilla – The Gorilla Organization, www.gorillas.org
- The Orca – WDC, Whale and Dolphin Conservation, www.whales.org
- The Panda – Pandas International, www.pandasinternational.org
- The Polar Bear – Polar Bears International, www.polarbearsinternational.org
- The Rhino – Save the Rhino, www.savetherhino.org
- The Sea Turtle – Sea Turtle Conservancy, www.conserveturtles.org
- The Snow Leopard – Snow Leopard Conservancy, www.snowleopardconservancy.org
The YouTubers will post a video on their own channels announcing their participation, and will be competing with each other to collect the most Golden Paws pledged to them by the players inside the game. The one with the highest number of Golden Paws will win the event and Gameloft will donate €25,000 to the charity that the winner supported.
“We’re really excited about this event”, says Gonzague De Vallois, Gameloft’s Senior Vice President of Publishing. “Mobile gaming offers great opportunities for activities like this – we can integrate the event into the game and donate money and raise awareness for great causes, while also enhancing the player experience”.
For more information on the Dragon Mania Legends® charity competition, visit www.gameloft.com/dragonmanialegends . Download Dragon Mania Legends® for iPhone, Android and Windows Phone – http://gmlft.co/DragonManiaLegendsAll
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide.
Gameloft is listed on NYSE Euronext Paris (NYSE Euronext: GFT.PA, Bloomberg: GFT FP, Reuters: GLFT.PA). Gameloft’s sponsored Level 1 ADR (ticker: GLOFY) is traded OTC in the US.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
Kevin Léry: 01 58 16 21 83 – email@example.com
About Save the Rhino International
Save the Rhino International’s mission is to collaborate with partners to support endangered rhinos in Africa and Asia. Save the Rhino does this by the following strategies:
- Raising funds to protect and increase rhino numbers and population distribution in African and Asian range states
- Facilitating the exchange of technical support and information between rhino conservation stakeholders
- Ensuring that local communities in key rhino areas benefit from employment, capacity building, education, outreach and the sustainable use of natural resources
- Developing and delivering behaviour-change campaigns to reduce the demand for rhino horn in consumer countries
- Raising awareness throughout the world of the need for and importance of rhino conservation
To find out more please visit www.savetherhino.org (UK registered charity 1035072).