Change currency:

Between 1 November and 31 December 2022, 80% of the public donations towards the Save KZN’s Rhinos appeal will be used to support anti-poaching activities in KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa. The remaining 20% will be used to support other rhino conservation efforts across Africa and Asia.

All donations made to the Save KZN’s Rhinos appeal on Tuesday 29 November will be triple matched up to £10,000 (US $12,000).