*CLEARANCE* Kids Save the Rhino Logo T-shirt
Know of a birthday coming up? These are fantastic gifts for smaller rhino fans! Get your little ones to support Save the Rhino International by purchasing a 100% cotton Kids Save the Rhino Logo T-shirt.
These items are on sale because they are our remaining stock from our previous supplier. Our new logo t-shirts will now printed to order to minimise waste by an external company and will be made using 100% organic cotton.
While stocks last!
|Size||Half chest (inches)||Length (inches)|
The Kids Save the Rhino Logo T-shirt. 100% cotton.
NB: Colours might look slightly different to the image displayed on site.
Thank you for your order. We aim to send all orders out by the close of the working week. However, should your order be required sooner, then please do contact us at email@example.com.
Please be aware that, due to the upcoming Royal Mail Industrial Action, there may be delays on merchandise and membership pack orders reaching you. We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.
Please be aware when placing orders for international delivery (including delivery to Europe) you may need to pay additional charges such as import duties in order to receive your order. From 1 July 2021 all orders for delivery to EU will be VAT liable at customs, we know that this is an inconvenience for anyone in the EU wishing to purchase from us and we are working towards a solution to alleviate these costs.
We send the majority of items using Royal Mail (the UK postal service). Other services such as item tracking or courier services can be provided, however these will incur extra postage charges; please get in touch before placing your order to let us know your requirements. The easiest way to do this would be over the phone, on (+44)207 357 7474.
Items delivered within the UK will be posted Second Class and overseas items will be sent by airmail delivery, DPD, USPS or P2P depending on the items and destination. Please get in touch if you would like your items to be with you sooner and we may be able to arrange First Class delivery.
We will process your order as soon as possible. Please see the below details for approximate delivery estimates (Please note that a number of our items are printed to order by an external company and can take up to 7 days longer to arrive than the below estimates. Please see the product descriptions for more information):
- UK delivery, 7-10 days
- European delivery, up to 2 weeks
- Worldwide delivery, up to 3 weeks
Please use the above delivery times as a guide before querying a non-delivery, in order to allow time for your order to be processed.
Christmas last orders notice
Please see our last order dates for Christmas 2022. This information is based on information from our external printing company and Royal Mail. Ordering before these dates should ensure your items arrive before Christmas however due to ongoing postal delays caused by industrial action we cannot guarantee this. Please make sure you order your items as soon as possible to avoid any disappointment.
For our “print to order items” (please refer to product descriptions for this information) the last order dates for Christmas are as follows:
- New Zealand – 23rd November
- China (PR) – 23rd November
- Caribbean – 24th November
- Africa, Asia (not PR China), Central and South America, Far and Middle East – 25th November
- Cyprus and Malt – 25th November
- Greece, Eastern Europe (except Czech Republic, Poland, and Slovakia), and Turkey – 25th November
- Canada, Czech Republic, Finland, Italy, Poland, Sweden, USA – 25th November
- Austria, Denmark, Germany, Iceland, Ireland, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Slovakia, Spain, Switzerland – 28th November
- Belgium, France, Luxembourg – 30th November
- USA – 5th December
- Australia – 5th December
- Domestic (UK) – 8th December
For all other products, last order dates are as follows:
- Australia and NZ – 1 December 2022
- People’s Republic of China – 2 December 2022
- Caribbean – 5 December 2022
- Africa (all) – 7 December 2022
- Asia (not China) – 7 December 2022
- Far and Middle East – 7 December 2022
- Central and South America – 7 December 2022
- Cyprus and Malta – 8 December 2022
- Greece, Eastern Europe (except CZ, Poland, and Slovakia) – 9 December 2022
- Turkey – 9 December 2022
- Canada and USA – 10 December 2022
- Czech Republic, Finland, Italy, Poland, Sweden – 10 December 2022
- Austria, Denmark, Germany, Iceland, Ireland, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Slovakia, Spain, Switzerland – 12 December 2022
- Belgium, France, Luxembourg – 14 December 2022
- Domestic (UK) – 15 December 2022
Postage and packaging
The delivery charge for your order depends on the size of your item and your delivery location. Full postage charges will be calculated at the checkout of your order. If you have any queries about what the P&P charge for your item will be please get in touch.
You have the right to cancel an order within seven days of receiving your merchandise. Please return your merchandise in new condition. If you wish to return an item please contact us to indicate you are doing so. Upon receiving the returned merchandise Save the Rhino will provide a refund to the original payment method. Save the Rhino will provide a refund for the original product cost and outbound postage cost. Save the Rhino will not cover the costs of returning the item.
If an item is faulty or incorrect then please notify Save the Rhino straight away upon receiving the merchandise. Please return the products with an accompanying note and we will provide an exchange or refund and cover the cost of the return postage.
You are under a duty to take reasonable care of the goods. The goods must be returned in saleable condition and we would recommend for your own protection that you use a recorded delivery service. Refunds cannot be provided for damaged or used merchandise.
If you would like to exchange an item, you have seven days to do so after having received the item. Please contact us to indicate the details of your exchange. We are able to exchange products up to the equivalent value upon receiving the returned item. Please package and return the item to Save the Rhino International, upon receiving the return, we will process your exchange. Save the Rhino is unable to cover the costs associated with the return of the item or postage for the new item.
Please return any items to:
Save the Rhino International
Unit 3 Coach House Mews
217 Long Lane