From: £5.50 / monthChange currency:
Make a bigger impact with a membership for two! By sharing a membership, you will be contributing together towards vital conservation work across Africa and Asia. With a Joint Membership two people at the same address will receive:
- A welcome pack containing two rhino pin badges and two exclusive member t-shirts (choose colour and sizes at the check-out stage)
- 10% discount on Save the Rhino International merchandise products on our online Shop (please ensure you register as a member first for the discount code to be applied)
- A subscription to our annual magazine The Horn, which will keep you up to date with how your membership is helping rhino conservation efforts (one magazine per household)
- Monthly e-mail newsletters via our RhiNews subscription bringing you the latest news from the field
- Quarterly updates from Save the Rhino International
- Discounts on Save the Rhino International events and lectures
- An online members’ only account on our website to see and update your contact details and subscriptions
LAST DELIVERY DATES FOR CHRISTMAS:
International (including US and Canada): Sunday 9 December 00:00 GMT
Europe: Tuesday 11 December 00:00 GMT
UK: Thursday 13 December 00:00 GMT
We send all items using Royal Mail (the UK postal service). Other services such as item tracking or courier services will incur extra postage charges; please get in touch before placing your order to let us know your requirements.
Items delivered within the UK will be posted Second class and overseas items will be sent by airmail delivery.
We will process your order as soon as possible. Please see the below details for approximate delivery estimates:
- UK delivery, 7-10 days
- European delivery, up to 2 weeks
- Worldwide delivery, up to 3 weeks
Please use the above delivery times as a guide before querying a non-delivery, in order to allow time for your order to be processed.
Postage and packaging
The delivery charge for your order depends on the size of your item and your delivery location. Full postage charges will be calculated at the checkout of your order. If you have any queries about what the P&P charge for your item will be please get in touch.
You have the right to cancel an order within seven days of receiving your merchandise. Please return your merchandise in new condition. If you wish to return an item please contact us to indicate you are doing so. Upon receiving the returned merchandise Save the Rhino will provide a refund to the original payment method. Save the Rhino will provide a refund for the original product cost and outbound postage cost. Save the Rhino will not cover the costs of returning the item.
If an item is faulty or incorrect then please notify Save the Rhino straight away upon receiving the merchandise. Please return the products with an accompanying note and we will provide an exchange or refund and cover the cost of the return postage.
You are under a duty to take reasonable care of the goods. The goods must be returned in saleable condition and we would recommend for your own protection that you use a recorded delivery service. Refunds cannot be provided for damaged or used merchandise.
If you would like to exchange an item, you have seven days to do so after having received the item. Please contact us to indicate the details of your exchange. We are able to exchange products up to the equivalent value upon receiving the returned item. Please package and return the item to Save the Rhino International, upon receiving the return, we will process your exchange. Save the Rhino is unable to cover the costs associated with the return of the item or postage for the new item.
Please return any items to:
Save the Rhino International
Unit 3 Coach House Mews
217 Long Lane