If you have a passion for cycling and would love to raise money by doing something you enjoy, then the Prudential Ride London – Surrey 100 is the challenge for you.
Part of a world-class festival of cycling established in the wake of the London Olympics in 2012, RideLondon-Surrey offers a unique opportunity to cycle on closed roads around iconic London landmarks and along some of South-East England’s most picturesque country roads.
The 100 mile route starts at The Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, heading out to the Surrey Hills, with challenging climbs up Box Hill and Leith Hill, before returning to central London to finish on the Mall. The route itself closely follows the one completed in the London 2012 Olympic Road Race and stands as a legacy to those magnificent games.
Join team Save the Rhino!
- regular team emails from Save the Rhino to keep you updated on key dates for the challenge and fundraising
- an information pack, with advice for fundraising
- an up-to-date rhino supporter magazine and a rhino pin badge
- an exclusive Save the Rhino cycling jersey to wear for training and on the day
- a picnic in Green Park on the day of the ride to celebrate your achievement and thank you for your fundraising
- a prize to our top fundraiser
Find out more
To apply for one of our charity places for Ride London, please get in touch.