Prudential RideLondon - Surrey 100
Join Team Rhino in 2017
Our Gold Bond charity places for this year's event are now full. If you already have a ballot place and would like to ride for Team Rhino please get in touch with us at email@example.com
100 miles - London to Surrey - 30 July 2017
If you have a passion for cycling and would love to raise money doing something you enjoy, then Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100 is the challenge for you.
The Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100 is now an iconic race in the UK sporting calendar. Part of a world-class festival of cycling established in the wake of the London Olympics in 2012, RideLondon-Surrey offers a unique opportunity to cycle on closed roads around iconic London landmarks and along some of South-East England’s most picturesque country roads. You can read more about the Prudential RideLondon weekend here, including all the different events that are taking place.
The 100 mile route starts at The Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, heading out to the Surrey Hills with challenging climbs up Box Hill and Leith Hill, and then returning to central London to finish on the Mall,. The route itself closely follows the one completed in the London 2012 Olympic Road Race and stands as a legacy to those magnificent games. Find out more detail about the route of the Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100 here.
Why be part of our team?
- Regular team emails from Save the Rhino will keep you updated on key dates for the challenge and fundraising
- Receive an information pack, with advice for fundraising, an up-to-date rhino supporter magazine and a rhino pin badge
- We'll send you an exclusive Save the Rhino cycling jersey to wear for training and on the day
- On the day of the ride we'll hold a picnic in Green Park to celebrate your achievement and thank you for your fundraising
- And to say thank you we will offer a prize to our top fundraiser