2017 Prudential RideLondon - Surrey 100
Sign up now - 100 miles - London to Surrey
If you have a passion for cycling and would love to raise money doing something you enjoy, then Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100 is the perfect challenge.
Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100 is part of a of world-class festival of cycling, taking place every July in London. Riding a 100 mile route, you'll be amongst thousands of other cyclists, many also doing their bit for charity. This is a unique opportunity to cycle on closed roads, that are almost entirely traffic free, and to open the course for the Classic, an event for elite cyclists, that starts shortly after the RideLondon-Surrey 100. You can read more about the Prudential RideLondon weekend here, including all the different events that are taking place.
The 100 mile route starts at The Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, heading out to the Surrey Hills and returning to central London to finish on the Mall. Part of the challenge is to take on Box Hill and Leith Hill, which you will encounter along the way. The route itself closely follows the one completed in the London 2012 Olympic Road Race. Find out more detail about the route of the Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100 here.
Why be part of our team?
- We hold a team evening at our offices where you can meet other Save the Rhino cyclists and get prepared for the challenge
- Regular team emails from Save the Rhino will keep you updated on key dates for the challenge and fundraising
- Receive an information pack, with advice for fundraising, an up-to-date rhino supporter magazine and a rhino pin badge
- We'll send you an exclusive Save the Rhino cycling jersey to wear for training and on the day
- On the day of the ride we'll hold a picnic in Green Park to celebrate your achievement and thank you for your fundraising
- And to say thank you we will offer a prize to our top fundraiser
Cycle with friends
Enjoy the ride even more with friends and share the fundraising efforts.Sign up as a team of 3 cyclists and fundraise for rhinos. Find out more - email firstname.lastname@example.org