Virgin Money London Marathon 2018
Register now to join Team Rhino in 2018
Are you looking for a place in next year's London Marathon? Would you like to contribute to conservation? Join Team Rhino for the Virgin Money London Marathon 2018...
Why be a rhino runner?
As members of the Save the Rhino's marathon team you will receive:
- Expert support throughout the run-up to Marathon Day on training, fundraising and what to expect
- Fundraising and information pack
- Your own Save the Rhino dry fit t-shirt
- Full support on the day of the marathon, including post-event food, drinks and massages
- The chance to be entered into a prize draws to win prizes
How do I work out what I will raise?
- Think about all of the different ways you might fundraise - asking friends for sponsorship, getting matched funding from your employer, holding a special event, and so on. The more you are willing to put into fundraising, the more you will get out of it
- Be realistic. There is no point putting down more money than you think would be possible as we do ask everyone to commit to the target they set
- Be enthusiastic. If we can see your enthusiasm when you apply, that's a great thing!
Save the Rhino's costumes are an iconic part of the London Marathon. Click here to read all about our famous costumes.
If you want to find out more about the Virgin Money London Marathon 2018 please email email@example.com.
Fundraising from the London Marathon team helps to support 18 long-term rhino conservation programmes across Africa and Asia. Click here to read more about where your marathon fundraising will go.