Virgin Money London Marathon 2017
Register now to join Team Rhino in 2017
Do you want to be part of the biggest fundraising event in the world? Do something amazing - join the Save the Rhino team for the Virgin Money London Marathon 2017!
Why be a rhino runner?
As members of the Save the Rhino's marathon team you will receive:
- Expert support throughout the run-up to Marathon Day on training, fundraising and what to expect
- Fundraising and information pack
- Your own Save the Rhino dry fit t-shirt
- Full support on the day of the marathon, including post-event food, drinks and massages
- The chance to be entered into a prize draws to win prizes such as a 'Rhino Keeper for the Day' at a UK zoo
How do I work out what I will raise?
- Think about all of the different ways you might fundraise - asking friends for sponsorship, getting matched funding from your employer, holding a special event, and so on. The more you are willing to put into fundraising, the more you will get out of it
- Be realistic. There is no point putting down more money than you think would be possible as we do ask everyone to commit to the target they set
- Be enthusiastic. If we can see your enthusiasm when you apply, that's a great thing!
Further questions and their answers can be found in our Rhino Runner's FAQ sheet. Why not check out what it's like to run as a rhino or browse some of our best photos from the 2015 London Marathon. To apply for the 2017 Save the Rhino team please fill out our application form.
If you want to find out more about the Virgin Money London Marathon 2016 please email email@example.com.
Read more about Save the Rhino at London Marathon here. Fundraising from the London Marathon team helps to support 18 long-term rhino conservation programmes across Africa and Asia. Click here to read more about where your marathon fundraising will go.
Our banner has been kindly donated by Display Stand supplier Display Wizard