Climbing Mount Kilimanjaro, trekking in the Kalimantan Jungle, and cycling in the Himalayan foothills - just a few of the awesome challenges your employees can take part in to raise money for Save the Rhino International.
In partnership with your company, not only could we engage your employees, inspiring them with challenge ideas, but we could also organise competitions between your companies branches with fun, fundraising twists.
As part of Rhino Climb Kilimanjaro or Rhino Trek South Africa, employees can take on exciting challenge events and will be given the incredible opportunity of visiting the field programmes that we support.
Some challenge ideas…
- Join UK’s largest mass participation cycling event with Prudential RideLondon’s 100 mile cycling event.
- Run the London Marathon and experience what it is like to be a celebrity for the day.
- Take it one step ahead and really challenge your sporty staff to take training to a new level in our iconic rhino costumes – from regional to national news, the rhino suits attract coverage wherever they go!
- If one marathon isn’t enough how about almost running two in the ultra-marathon Comrades in South Africa.
- Take on climb Kilimanjaro in a rhino costume and have the unique opportunity to visit Mkomazi Rhino Sanctuary and see an Environmental Education Project in action!
If you think your employees are up to the challenge, please get in touch by emailing Josephine, our Corporate Relationship Manager email@example.com.
Other ways to partner with us: