Save the Rhino Business Club Membership
Rhinos face extinction. Join the club. Change the future.
Save the Rhino International works to conserve viable populations of critically endangered rhinos in Africa and Asia. Poaching of rhinos for their horn has dramatically increased and it is the single biggest threat to their survival. Rhinos face extinction in the wild in 10 years.
Why join the club?
If you are a small business looking to make a difference, you can join our Rhino Business Club and raise funds to help protect t this iconic species. We will share fun ways to engage with your employees, from attending our events to hosting staff fundraising and team-building activities.
Save the Rhino Business Club members receive the following benefits
- Certificate of Business Club membership
- Save the Rhino communications including The Horn (official magazine) and RhiNews (e-zines) to keep you abreast of our stories from field programmes in Africa and Asia
- Get involved in our campaigns and demonstrate corporate citizenship
- Staff fundraising pack with ideas and advice on holding an event, such as World Rhino Day
- Priority access to event tickets through receiving RhiNEWS
You can choose from three membership levels
|Gold Level||Silver Level||Bronze Level|
Your annual donation will help Save the Rhino to work towards our goal for all five rhino species to thrive in the wild for future generations.
If you would like to join the club, please contact Josephine Gibson.
If you are looking for a strategic partnership with Save the Rhino, including the use of our logo, click here for more information.